How to manage issues and crises is one of today’s major business challenges. An international study showed that 80% of organizations which suffer a major disaster without a proven crisis management system in place go out of business within two years. And a study of high profile Australian corporate crises showed that 25% of the organizations involved didn’t survive the event.
At the same time, statistical research shows that organizations with effective issue and crisis management systems in place suffer less financial loss in the event of a crisis, and recover more quickly.
Most organizations now recognise that proactively managing adverse issues is a major step towards preventing crises. But effective issue and crisis management requires proven systems and processes.
Issue Outcomes was established in 1997 to help organizations get effective issue and crisis management programmes in place. We work with you to:
- Identify and prioritise issues
- Establish effective issue management systems
- Implement Issue Management strategies for bottom-line impact
- Reduce the risk of issues becoming crises
- Develop and implement crisis management programmes
- Proactively respond to crises
- Identify and implement post-crisis issue strategies
- Benchmark against industry best practice